Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........
(11-11-2018, 05:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HA!  The whole point was that he was treated differently, and you said he wasn't because he was called out by ONE supervisor, and I pointed out that he was just trying to draw attention to himself and how everyone else seemed to be ok with it!

And it wasn't just a few people like you're trying to say:  it was MOST PEOPLE!

Trying to take a shot at me.......  that's so cute!

What's hilarious though is a woman initiated the action that caused herself to get punched, but trash Steelers fans are completely fine and overlook the fact that their quarterback forcibly rapes innocent women!

I'd rather be brain dead if being brain dead means that I can see how hilariously hypocritical and stupid that is!

Explain how that's making shit up!  Point out the flaw in his statement!

You just call it "crybaby shit" because you're so juvenile and have no logical response!

Maybe because it's common sense!  Or maybe because no one in history has ever been stupid enough and a big enough asshole to put people in danger by going over 100 on a common street like that!

Lol, you've become unhinged. Bwhahahaha

And stop with the "special treatment bullshit" while you keep defending Pac Woman beating the crap out of a girl on video....and the Bengal organization doing nothing about it. 

Until you acknowledge that, your words and criticisms are hollow, meaningless, and quite frankly hypocritical. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........ - StrictlyBiz - 11-11-2018, 09:20 PM