Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocker: Bengals defense on record setting pace - Marvin not backing Austin
(11-11-2018, 09:58 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I'll believe Austin is unemployed when it happens. We all know it has to happen, but I'm still not sure it will.

What's even worse is fans wanting Driskel to be the starting QB. Completely ignoring our defense that forces us to be one dimensional and our lackluster offensive line. Yes, the OLine is improved over last year, but it's far from playing at an average NFL level. Even with our defensive stars failing at their jobs, our joke of a linebacker unit (even when Mr. Untouchable is on the field), and possibly the worst defensive scheme I've ever seen, replacing Dalton would fix it all. Only in Cincinnati. You can't make this shit up.

Fans defending Dalton after throwing for 153 yards and once again proving he has AJ green to thank for his NFL success is the worse part about it. 

The D sucks... They didnt make Dalton play like it was primetime game. Matt Barkley had a better game and has been on the bills for like a week
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shocker: Bengals defense on record setting pace - Marvin not backing Austin - NATI BENGALS - 11-11-2018, 10:06 PM