Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Never under estimate a backup qb no matter what round or years in the league
(11-12-2018, 12:42 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Not really.  I don't have a problem with them taking a high round draft pick at QB.

Just look at my response in the blowup thread.  

I have some faith in Driskel as a decent NFL QB.

McCarron... not so much.

Dude you really don't follow football if you haven't heard the phrase "everybody loves the backup".

It's not just a Dalton/Bengals thing.

It's an anomaly.  Teams can get lucky every once in a while.

You're a Bengals fan... right?  

Is good luck something that happens to this franchise?

I have no problem moving on from Dalton with a high round pick and letting Driskel battle it out.

So now whadda ya think?  

You just keep grasping at the unknown and proclaiming yourself a genuis.

Epic!

Never claimed i was a genius. And you are right its not just a bengals thing. But there usually is good reason if fans are enticed by the backup. And it has worked before,thats all im saying. We got fans that say driskel! Haha what a moron you dont know football if you think andy is the problem,if driskel was better hed be starting!! When just like you said its the unknown,they dont know either it would take games and experience to find out. 

Like i said we drafted dalton and automatically they said he atleast gets 3 years right off the bat. Dalton cane into a great opportunity.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never under estimate a backup qb no matter what round or years in the league - bengalsturntup926 - 11-12-2018, 01:46 PM