Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper doesn't think Jones should be suspended
(09-15-2015, 01:42 PM)Stormborn Wrote: This means jack in any case in the history of ever. Look at JC's post for reference.

Self Defense? No, the throat shove happened, they got scrappy, then he threw him to the ground and did the rest. Cooper was done. He instigated it but he didn't continue it, Jones clearly did. If anyone was in self defense it was Cooper on the ground.

I am already over the lack of suspension, my day hasn't been ruined, I'm not throwing a tantrum. I disagree with it and moved on, apparently I just can't discuss it from an opposite viewpoint without being labeled mad and frustrated for some reason.

I GUARANTEE if that's Aldon Smith slamming Jeremy Hill's head against his own helmet, that's not getting a "he just wanted to make a point" reaction, "you know, he could've went harder, he didn't want to inflict pain in a frustrating situation".

Give me a break with that.

1st, Hill wouldn't do that.

2nd, of course the retaliation is always going to be worse!  If someone punches you in the face, you don't retaliate by tickling them!  That's why it's a retaliation!  

I, for one, am very happy because it sends a message that says "don't **** with us.......  if you hit us, we'll hit you ten times harder!"

Our team has needed that attitude for the LONGEST time.

Like I've been saying, Cooper didn't even know his head had hit the helmet, so it wasn't that bad, but it's the principle of the matter.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cooper doesn't think Jones should be suspended - BFritz21 - 09-15-2015, 03:39 PM