Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Best Defensive Coordinator in History is Already in Cincinnati
(11-12-2018, 08:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What I am exactly saying is, if you think our LBs are going to come in next Sunday and play like they are fire, because of the great D guru Merv, then you are kidding yourself.  He had really good players in Baltimore, us not so much... Sorry I am not buying the Merv kool-aid...

If you don't think that Marvin hasn't already been thinking about what he would do, if he were in charge of the defense for the past few games, then I don't know what to tell you.  It's not often that a HC decides to go hands on with a specific unit of the team.  I'm betting that he's had this planned, since before the bye.  He likely gave Austin his advice, and allowed him the opportunity to make the changes that he would.  We all saw the result.  Now, Austin is gone, Marvin is going to finally do what he's best at.  I project that the defense will be playing like their hair is on fire, only in an effort to save the season.

These next two divisional games are going to be epic. Mark my words.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Best Defensive Coordinator in History is Already in Cincinnati - SunsetBengal - 11-12-2018, 08:49 PM