Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need 2 new Tackles and a Guard
(11-12-2018, 06:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Glenn has been a major bust. I feel like the Bills knew what they were doing getting out from under his contract.

There was a play where they pulled Glenn and he was running in front of Mixon. It gained a lot of yards, and there were 2 smaller Saints and instead of getting physical and blocking them, Glenn avoided them and they Tackled Mixon.

Mixon could have had a TD with blocking.

Our offensive line in general is very soft. I know there was a lot of hope for Pollack at the start of the year, but at this point...the line is barely better than last year. Boling has actually regressed at a decent clip too.

The only reason we aren't giving up as many sacks is we run a lot of 3 yard passing plays and screens.

On runs, many times there were no holes where the play was called to go and Mixon made crazy cuts to get outside. The blocking is just terrible.

Until we upgrade those 3 positions, we'll struggle
No stop it, Glenn has been playing decent all year,  The 2 Rams game I watched Big Whit gave some sacks up too. Where was the complaints on Glenn when we was winning so stop it. Our problem besides Mike B and Marvin Lewis is #1 injuries Nervous Aj, Burfict,Croft, Eifert,Dennard,Vigil(who is more important than we think), Gio,Kirkpatrick, Lawson, Ross, Price have missed games or left the game due to injuries, That's half our team, #2 wack coaching same old same ole play calling and classic Marvin get a lead and hold on mentality, Bench Mixon when hes dominating, never blitz, give Gio the 2nd quarter, No adjustment making coaches. #3under performing new contract sighning player, ill effective Dunlap, Geno Atkins, Green dropping passes. #4 under performing rookies and 2nd year players, Ross, Lawson,Hubbard,Willis,Billings. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need 2 new Tackles - McC - 11-12-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: We need 2 new Tackles and a Guard - bengaltruth - 11-13-2018, 01:30 AM