Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Best Defensive Coordinator in History is Already in Cincinnati
(11-12-2018, 07:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure those players on that famous Ravens' defense were all very talented.  But they were also very disciplined and focused, almost like they were executing a specific plan that someone drew up to get the most of their talents.  If only the Bengals had someone capable of doing that...   Rolleyes

I don't care what anybody says, I don't believe this! Those D players did pretty much what they wanted all the time they were on the field. IF merv constructed that D I will eat my crow gladly! But I won't! I hate crow! They're to salty! 
Our D has NO linebackers playing that are any good! Period. They are the reason the D line can get pressure on the QB. They are the reason the corners can make plays on the balls and they are also the reason the safety's get to their spots! LBers are the heart and soul of a D! Who is coaching these idiots we have out their now? A LOSER!!! Coaching a bunch of LOSERS! Burfict when healthy cannot carry this teams D!!!

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Best Defensive Coordinator in History is Already in Cincinnati - RASCAL - 11-13-2018, 01:58 AM