Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Best Defensive Coordinator in History is Already in Cincinnati
(11-13-2018, 09:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: If nothing else, this will be fun to watch....

(11-13-2018, 03:36 PM)Roland Wrote: One thing is certain, Lewis is demonstrating a sense of urgency that we've never seen before.

This X 1000

- I have no idea if Marv playcalling D as well as HC is practical on such short notice
- I do not have a crystal ball to know if the Ravens Super bowl D could have been been even more scary with someone other than Marv
- I do not know if he can easily take on Co-ordinator tasks after being HC for so long

I do know he is taking unprecedented responsibility by picking up the D mid season.

I do know that whatever you think about him he has NEVER lost the team and never got them to play hard.....

So him taking this on has to rattle the cages of the likes of Dunlap, Atkins, DreK, Tez ...the vets who always believed in Zim, Guenther but seem not to have responded to Austin- if your head coach has to get involved you better damn respond...especially if that coach endorsed your 2nd/3rd contract.

The only thing I think Marv can be blamed for was the root cause of this - he hired Austin in the first place....only for it to come to this mid season. He has done a pretty good job of bringing in Co-ordinators but Zamp and now Austin in consecutive years were terrible decisions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Best Defensive Coordinator in History is Already in Cincinnati - sonofstat - 11-13-2018, 06:08 PM