Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Best Defensive Coordinator in History is Already in Cincinnati
(11-14-2018, 12:39 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: We have to be realistic. You can paint a pig red but its still a pig. If the same players play this week then sadly the outcome won't be much different.

You and I are talking about two different things here.  There are so many Marvin/defense threads I'll admit I'm losing track of stuff here...main thing, our defense will get "better" because we only play 2 good offenses for the rest of the regular season.

(11-14-2018, 12:43 PM)GodFather Wrote: I am excited to see what Sunday brings. If anything this defense is going to play hard because if they wanted Austin gone that bad and still performed as poorly would reflect on them directly. We will see. Lets hope they come out with fire...

I suppose they will be more motivated in the short-term, but Marvin hand-picked the guy they wanted gone so badly.  It's only fair they should be miffed at Marvin and slack off for him eventually.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Best Defensive Coordinator in History is Already in Cincinnati - Nately120 - 11-14-2018, 01:09 PM