Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(11-14-2018, 01:55 PM)Synric Wrote: You're focusing on one player and missing the point of my orginal post.

Most of the linebackers coming out are undersized made for college football and not the NFL. There aren't many that look like Jordan Evans or Malik Jefferson.

I don't believe that linebacker talent coming out this year is as good as last years. While I think they need a Linebacker this year's draft might not be the solution. 

When looking at the LBs as a whole, I can understand that. I just found it weird you picked Mack Wilson when everything I've seen kinda shows his as the new "ideal" size for LB in the NFL. That's why I focused on him.

EDIT - Related note...while Jordan Evans and Malik Jefferson may have great size/length, it doesn't seem to fully matter. Although I'll reserve judgement for Jefferson until we can actually see him play. I'm worried though that he's even worse than the guys the Bengals have been sending out because he's not getting any defensive reps while the LB play has been terrible. As Sunset pointed out, good LBs can come in all different shapes and sizes.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - ochocincos - 11-14-2018, 02:27 PM