Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You for the Sense of Urgency
(11-13-2018, 06:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: With all that’s going on in Cincinnati this week, I would like to take a chance to thank the Front Office for having a sense of urgency. This is highly unusual and countercultural to Bengal history. Still, I like it, I appreciate it, and I want to see more of it. To make changes like this, you know, big wholesale changes during a winning season and a playoff run, is highly unusual. This takes guts, vision, and risk.  

Maybe, just maybe, Mike Brown wants to win.  I haven’t seen this sort of out of the box thinking since Sam Wyche was the head coach.  Let’s hope Marvin Lewis can take the Cincinnati defense several levels higher than it currently performs.  

This season isn’t lost.

5-4 while still having the Broncos, Raiders, and Browns twice is definitely not a lost season. It would be a disappointment for this team to not finish 9-7. I think 10-6 is best-case scenario though, and I honestly don't think the Bengals would have a good shot at beating any of the current AFC playoff teams (NE, KC, PIT, HOU, LAC) if they were to make the playoffs. But to me, a winning record is a step in the right direction.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thank You for the Sense of Urgency - ochocincos - 11-14-2018, 02:40 PM