Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching Lewis early teams...wow.
(11-14-2018, 03:54 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: This team has not been the same since the playoff loss to the Steelers. They had started to get that swagger back and had the won the game it probably would have changed the course of the team.

That was the time to shit can ML and get a new staff in.

Oh there's no doubt ML should have been gone the day after that loss. And two or three other times before that.

(11-14-2018, 04:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: From all accounts, Dre and Dunlap are constantly dancing and being loud and providing energy.

Mixon tries to do that too on offense, as we all know.

Cockiness is not good though; The Saints were being beyond cocky on Sunday (yes, they are probably the best team in the NFC, I know) and it just makes them look like showboaters and all that crap; aside from Brees and Bushrod, none of those guys have won anything more than the Bengals and they're acting like have and like they've been there before, despite that not being the case.

Low class. Like the Stoolers.

Brees, who HAS won stuff (as mentioned and we all know), never celebrated, never showboated, etc.

That's class.

Oh I agree, there's a fine line between confidence and cockiness and you don't wanna cross the line. But it's easy to see overall the spirit of this team has been broken. Can they recover ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching Lewis early teams...wow. - bengalfan74 - 11-14-2018, 07:26 PM