Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally bought a life insurance policy
(11-14-2018, 11:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: It'll never do me any good ,but I do know I'm going to die someday and don't want my kids to have to sell off their stuff just to dispose of my body. It's not a lot, but enough to pay for cremation or perhaps transportation of my remains to the naval yards for burial at sea. (my preferred method) The rest they can spend on hookers and blow.. lol

my wife has been on me a lot lately to do this too.  ugh.   little does she know, I already have an insurance policy to cover my funeral.  but that's it, not much more.  I guess she's more interested in getting a bigger policy for the both of us, so if something were to happen, our son would be the beneficiary.

sigh. 

what's cheaper, actually being buried or cremation?  I think I'd rather be cremated and have my ashes be buried on the campus of Notre Dame.  I was going to say Cincinnati, but being a life long Bengals fan is bad enough, I hope once I die, I'm free to pick a new team in the after life.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I finally bought a life insurance policy - BengalHawk62 - 11-15-2018, 03:48 PM