Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY ON THE WAY!
(11-15-2018, 05:36 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I believe it’s used for injury training/rehab

They have other rehab facilities also. It's used training of all sorts like thor twitter videos of Pacman running with bungee cords. 

I'm sure they also use it for doing half speed walk through practices (which is mostly what they do during the season) during cold weather.

(11-15-2018, 07:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Regardless, it’s still a piece of shit and not even worth mentioning.

Umm their indoor practice field while discussing building an indoor practice field seems worth mentioning. As for being a "piece of shit" what do you think an indoor practice field consists of? Turf and space.

To compare the Steelers indoor facility is also 50 yards of turf further away than the University of Cincinnati's practice bubble. The Steelers facility is also part of the University of Pittsburgh which holds classes there for sports sciences.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY ON THE WAY! - Synric - 11-15-2018, 09:44 PM