Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict opens up about Marvin being the defensive coordinator
(11-17-2018, 09:58 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Outlook is bleak. I’m thinking we go 8-8. Split with the Browns, beat the lowly Raiders, and win a meaningless game in Pitt when they have the division locked and rest their starters.

I think we still make the 6th seed and roll the dice in the playoffs, but I'm very sure we are going to look better on defense because we are going to do much better against our soft schedule going forward and people will declare victory and slap themselves for not realizing the answer to our defensive woes has been in the building since 2002.

I'd have more faith in Marvin's ability to DC if he tossed Austin aside during the bye and showed us what he could do vs the Saints.  Did we really need one more game of Austin vs an insane offense to show us he wasn't fit to be here?  I'm already waiting for us to beat the toothless Raiders offense into the turf and people to call for Hue to be the HC and Marvin to be the DC/GM.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict opens up about Marvin being the defensive coordinator - Nately120 - 11-17-2018, 10:03 PM