Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Lance McAllisters valid questions
(09-15-2015, 10:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have never heard a fan say that either.

But what does any of this have to do with THIS season when we have not lost a playoff game?  Why are so many people who follow the Bengals already so bitter this year?  Lance is not talking about how the fans reacted to a playoff loss.  he is talking about the attitudes of the fans this year when we are still undefeated in the playoffs.

You ask the million dollar question...and you are correct that if you are able to enjoy the season in a vacuum (which would probably be much more fun) nothing that has happened before should matter. 

You may have defined the two sides of the fence. 

One side that are able to put the past in the rear view mirror and say "I am going to enjoy this ride as long as it last and to hell with the past"
vs.
The other side that says  "I have seen this show before and I want something different" maybe if I voice my opinion the football gods will hear my pleas and answer my prayer. 

Neither side is completely right or completely wrong. It is how the individual decides to enjoy the sport. 

I appreciate the back and forth with you as it made me laugh at myself a bit. I am off to pray to the football gods so I bid you a good night!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lance McAllisters valid questions - Rhinocero23 - 09-15-2015, 11:07 PM