Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Male Squads performed better
(09-14-2015, 09:21 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No I do not, however I don't see how that is truly relevant to the discussion,

You're discussing the benefits of military experience, yet you don't have any military experience.  Furthermore, you don't see how military experience is relevent to the benefits of military experience?  Really?  I thought that would be common sense.

Quote:as I was not the first to suggest it, nor the last to agree with it and I don't see you asking any of them about their military experience. I'm pretty sure you intend to use my answer as an ad hominem attack. So here's your chance to prove me wrong.

I know you're not the first to suggest it.  I was the first to suggest it. As I wrote earlier, I'm torn on military conscription.  Most of the people here (and else where) who complain about everything haven't done a god damn thing for this country.  So I would love for them to get up off their asses and actually do something.  On the other hand, there's no doubt in my military mind Blutarsky is a hot mess without any integrity.  It's difficult enough to lead men who volunteered for the military.  I spent way too much time being a damn baby sitter which detracted from training.  Baby sitting guys like Blutarsky who don't want to be there would make that problem even worse.  So while I would love for guys like Blutarsky to actually do something for this country, I suspect their only contribution in the military would be as a training distraction.

Quote:I would've had no problems going into the military. I was being recruited by both the Navy and the Air Force. I was informed (based on my ASFAB scores) that I would be a great candidate for Intelligence.

A great candidate for Intelligence, yet you don't understand how military experience is relevant when discussing the benefits of military experience.  

Quote:However, I decided to pay my own way thru college instead.

So they service members who joined the military didn't pay their own way through college?

Messages In This Thread
All Male Squads performed better - Beaker - 09-10-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: All Male Squads performed better - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-16-2015, 05:57 AM