Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Lance McAllisters valid questions
I'm sure it has something to do with being the franchise currently in the middle of the fifth longest playoff win drought in NFL history, and the longest active playoff win drought in the NFL today.

That said, I am enjoying how good the Bengals seem to be.

I am not as big a detractor of Dalton as some, but I am always waiting for his next big melt down, which always seems to come at the worst possible time.

I am not as big a detractor of Lewis as some, but I do wish he would become the GM and allow a coach who can coach during a game to take over.

I am not as big a detractor of Brown as some, but for a long time I was looking forward to him officially handing the franchise over to Katie. Although in the last few seasons, it looks like he has stopped choking the franchise like he did in the 90s, for which credit probably belongs to Lewis.

Do we complain a lot? I suppose. Don't all football fans complain? It is our bread and butter. But that doesn't mean we don't celebrate our team's success. It just means we are celebrating, but always waiting for the inevitable downfall, as we have been conditioned to by the 24 years of failure to which we have been subjected.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lance McAllisters valid questions - CJD - 09-16-2015, 08:35 AM