Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do we worry about minorities in this country?
(09-16-2015, 09:21 AM)xxlt Wrote: This whole thing falls under the heading of just because someone says it doesn't make it true. It's all baseless rhetoric that, yes, some morons believe.

But it a percentage of Americans (and a high percentage it is) can't think for themselves do we just stop teaching? Some would suggest we already have, and the evidence for this position does exist.

Or, as someone said the other day, "No politician ever got elected overestimating the intelligence of the American people."

Yes.

And I was posting that before work this morning so I don't know if I made my point well.  We tend to ask why the government gets involved with "protecting" minorities.  My stance has always been that that is one thing they should do.  Whether it is due to race, sex, or religion you can't just let the majority discriminate because they are the majority.  That's all.

And the comment about his poll numbers kind of struck that chord with me.  As if its ok to just lie as long as most people believe it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do we worry about minorities in this country? - GMDino - 09-16-2015, 09:35 AM