Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This coaching staff is terrible from top to bottom
(11-19-2018, 12:53 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Well as of right now we don’t even have a DC. Marv should’ve been gone 5+ years ago and I cursed us winning that Balt game last year because I really think he would have stepped down (not have renewed contract if offered one).

The jig js up with Lazor. So many questionable calls yesterday.  Why he always decides to run on 2nd and 8 or longer is beyond me.  That extra 1-2 yards isn’t gonna do anything, but when it’s the final drive and we have 2nd and a manageable 3 he goes deep on the same play that didn’t work earlier in game?!?! Wtf.

Down AJ Green so our best offensive weapon is Mixon and he hardly uses him. Oh and the screen passes that Mixon usually turns into big gains was dialed up once yesterday. Works early and then you don’t see it again.

Sabotage I tell ya.

I liked Lazor coming into this year but he has been baffling to say the least. The lack of Mixon usage, the creativity of plays, the 2nd down runs yesterday were cringe worthy. 

I just dont understand what he is doing. I get that he is limited in a sense, but we look light years behind at times. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This coaching staff is terrible from top to bottom - WeezyBengal - 11-19-2018, 01:00 PM