Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This coaching staff is terrible from top to bottom
(11-19-2018, 12:35 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think this is finally the breaking point for me. I've held out judgement on Lazor, Hasselet, Teryl Austin...hell, even Marv.

Im ready to clean house after the season. I want all the guys mentioned above gone. Marvin needs to go, Lazor needs to go, Hue Jackson's stale ass needs to go. Im done, im over it. From the schemes to the personnel to the attitude of the coaching staff, lets move the hell on. It's just not working here anymore with these guys.

The Bengals are stuck in 2005 while other teams around the league are progressing. Better do it now before this team is completely rebuilding.

Yes!! 

Look at the Bears this year. They moved on from John Fox, a good coach who is past his prime, and hired Matt Nagy. Then they did the unthinkable. They realized that they had a good D and they TRADED for Khalil Mack and made it dominant. Why Mike Brown has to do the same shit over and over is maddening. 

This organization is making me hate football.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This coaching staff is terrible from top to bottom - bengalhoel - 11-19-2018, 04:38 PM