Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This coaching staff is terrible from top to bottom
(11-19-2018, 06:34 PM)lone bengal Wrote: At least the Bears have tried different approaches instead of keeping the same stale flavored head coach for 16 years. 

And so have the Browns.

That is my point.  firing the coach every year and drafting a new QB every couple of years is not a sure fire recipe for success.  Everyone acts like they would be smiling and happy with 4-12 seasons as long as we were firing the coach every couple of years but that is 100% horseshit.  The squealers and crier would be squealing and crying just as loud, if not louder, than they are now.  

If you don't believe me then look at all the members here who claim "Regular season does not matter.  Only playoffs matter."  Those are the same guys who lose their mind over regular season losses.

Also look at the thread about watching the games on TV.  Most of the guys who said things like "I don't let it bother me.  I just consider the Bengals to be a joke so I don't get upset" are the same ones who come on here and don't just complain about Mike and Marvin, they actually make it personal.  They accuse Mike and Marvin of "not even trying" or "not caring about winning" or "laughing at the fans".  They don't just accuse them of being bad coaches/owners.  Instead they accuse them of being bad people.

It is insane to believe these people when they claim "I'd be happier going 4-12 with a new coach than making the playoffs with Marvin"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This coaching staff is terrible from top to bottom - fredtoast - 11-19-2018, 07:32 PM