Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML: Tate was on the practice squad for a reason
Marvin is a complete a$$hole. This is his way of telling everybody that they know nothing and he knows everything because he sees it every day.

So let me get this straight. The guy makes a catch (Tate) on the first possession of the game, albeit a yard short of the marker, and you basically bench him the rest of the game. Meanwhile, you send somebody out there in Core that has a history of dropping balls.

Great idea Marv! I was one of the last in your corner and I'm done with you like most other logical people on this board now. Your arrogance in defending this, in addition to your history of consistently getting out-coached, finally put me over the edge.

I'm sure the team liked the lesson you gave to Auden Tate. They are now 5-5 and you are a HUGE part of that. Cody freaking Core on the field with the game on the line. Yep, he ran past the sticks but did what he's always does. If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always gotten - man it's like groundhog day around here.

I'm sure Joe Mixon loved that last play also as he watched from the sideline.

Marv is a bafoon. Can't get him out of here fast enough!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML: Tate was on the practice squad for a reason - Daddy-O - 11-20-2018, 02:27 PM