Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This coaching staff is terrible from top to bottom
(11-19-2018, 12:35 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think this is finally the breaking point for me. I've held out judgement on Lazor, Hasselet, Teryl Austin...hell, even Marv.

Im ready to clean house after the season. I want all the guys mentioned above gone. Marvin needs to go, Lazor needs to go, Hue Jackson's stale ass needs to go. Im done, im over it. From the schemes to the personnel to the attitude of the coaching staff, lets move the hell on. It's just not working here anymore with these guys.

The Bengals are stuck in 2005 while other teams around the league are progressing. Better do it now before this team is completely rebuilding.

The biggest problem with this coaching staff is they really think they are doing a great job.and Bill Lazor called a horrible game,he just does not get it and he is way way too conservative,and Cody Core was man-handled and marvin lewis does nothing about it.I would for once love to see him go off like a Bill Cowher would and just get ejected from the game and spit on the ref.They so suck and the league allows them to do this,and our players all said they were being held all game and the refs did NOTHING.WE ARE HATED IN THE NFL.Until we get a firey type coach that is in the game emotionally and knows his football,I will not support them anymore.They are such an embarrassment to all of us and I so feel so so bad for all of us long-suffering bengals fans and especially to our great city.so so SAD TO WATCH THIS CRAP.pissburg will win the division going away and probably make the AFC Championship.I would never bet against them. They know how to win,its called play dirty,play dirty and just knock people out.Look at how many of our players over the years have been on IR playing this bunch of jailbirds. Cool Cry :paul:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This coaching staff is terrible from top to bottom - fortyyearfan - 11-20-2018, 03:27 PM