Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maher makes fun of Bpat, I mean comic book fans
(11-20-2018, 04:02 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, in this particular case you bolded I rather represented what Bill Maher said.

Why I even say stuff, that I do not know either. It seems I am annoying you. I'm sorry about that, put aside your fan affiliation you seem like a likeable guy, so I'd rather stop "contributing" to that topic. I'm not intending to bug you.

You're not bugging me or annoying me, but even after I explained that you were misrepresenting their comments, you continued to misrepresent comments and I had no clue what the purpose is.

The incivility is Maher dismissing a recently deceased writer with decades of experience as "inspiring people to watch movies", not in his thinking comics are dull. The "disgusting" remark was used in response to that dismissal of someone who just died, not in response to his comments about comics being for kids. They explicitly stated that in the open letter. 

I'd rather we not just stop contributing but instead understand each other. It felt like you were purposefully choosing to continue using a misrepresentation for the sake of doing it. I apologize for saying your behavior was childish.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maher makes fun of Bpat, I mean comic book fans - BmorePat87 - 11-20-2018, 04:12 PM