Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML: Tate was on the practice squad for a reason
(11-20-2018, 06:51 PM)3wt Wrote: You're right.   AU 165 is right, Tate has only been targeted twice.  Core has a career of catching 50% of his targets and no touchdowns.

I don't know what they're seeing in practice, but I want to see what Tate does in games.   Give him the targets.

I don't think Marvin likes Tate.  And I won't lie, I think Marvin has the habit about deciding he doesn't like players and not giving them a chance.

On the play in question Lazor sent out Tate and Mixon (I think on Mixon).   He pulled them off and put in Core and Gio.   I wonder if Marvin made that revision?

Makes you wonder.  Someone effed that up.  I don't pretend to know what they see in practice, nor do I pretend to think that a guy who plays well in college automatically means NFL success.  Having said that, I've seen Auden make some pretty damn nice catches from a notoriously inaccurate QB, (Francios) and a freshman (Blackman) during his time in Tallahassee.  So much so, that fans are lamenting the loss of him this season as the Seminoles struggle.  I'm just at the point of "what can it hurt"?  If he fails, you're right back where you started from.  Sometimes you just gotta take a chance and see what shakes out.  Him dropping that pass is no worse than Core dropping it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML: Tate was on the practice squad for a reason - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-20-2018, 06:56 PM