Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’ve lost all hope in this team
(11-22-2018, 09:08 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Let's be honest.

Most people had this team pegged at around 8-8 prior to the season.  I know after the 3-0 start everyone had high hopes but this team just isn't as good as we thought.  The D line has been a major disappointment, our linebackers are garbage, our o line is arguably the worst in the NFL, and Dalton is an average QB that can't lift his team when injuries occur.

Not to mention the fact that we have a very mediocre head coach.  This team in all honest is exactly what most of us thought they would be prior to the season.

I don't fully disagree.

However most thought that the addition of Price at Center and the subtraction of Paul Alexander would vastly improve our O-Line play.

This would of course help Mixon/Gio and give Dalton more time to make reads/throws.

Outside of missing Burfict at LB the first couple of games most people never dreamed our D would be this horrendous.

Especially with Billings playing so well in Pre-season it seemed that more pressure would ensure Atkins and Dunlap to thrive.

With that being said it should help our DBs as well and adding Brown would improve our linebackers.

I feel like there was much promise to improve and others thought that as well.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ve lost all hope in this team - BengalsRocker - 11-22-2018, 09:59 AM