Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’ve lost all hope in this team
(11-22-2018, 11:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: I think injuries have been the single biggest cause of the downward spiral. The easy blame is coaching, but if you don't have the players available running 2nd and 3rd and sometimes PS players only out there you're pretty much screwed regardless of who is coaching.  I'm not defending the coaching staff because they've shown incompetence more times than not , but damned...you just ainta gonna win with the practice squad playing other teams starters.
To me this season is a complete wash. I just don't see a point to even thinking about the playoffs at this point. Just try to get the lower tier players as much playing time as possible and ready for the 2019 season. With a well established backup crew, a healthy starting crew and a very good draft (and a new coaching staff) 2019 may well pan out the way we all hoped 18 would.. It's a closed book for this season as far as I'm concerned .
Just for shitsnshitsngiggles who's prepared for us to finally beat Pittsburgh for the sole purpose of saving Marvin's job again ? (it's a rhetorical question..I already know the answer) 

If anyone is waiting on a fully healthy season just forget about it. It doesnt happen and wont happen for us. When injuries happen thats when ownership and coaching comes in play the most. When you got nothing but talent out there thats when we look good and get our hopes high. The talent overcomes the coaching. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ve lost all hope in this team - bengalsturntup926 - 11-23-2018, 02:57 AM