Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’ve lost all hope in this team
(11-22-2018, 09:08 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Let's be honest.

Most people had this team pegged at around 8-8 prior to the season.  I know after the 3-0 start everyone had high hopes but this team just isn't as good as we thought.  The D line has been a major disappointment, our linebackers are garbage, our o line is arguably the worst in the NFL, and Dalton is an average QB that can't lift his team when injuries occur.

Not to mention the fact that we have a very mediocre head coach.  This team in all honest is exactly what most of us thought they would be prior to the season.

Actually, I think that the TEAM itself (i.e. the players) are not that good. The coaching staff is another discussion for another thread.

Sure we've got a few very good players ... On defense: Geno, Bates, WJIII. On offense: AJ, Price, Mixon, Gio, and (maybe) Dalton.

Other than that, what do we have? On defense, we have a DL that can't stop the run and can't (really) rush the passer. We have LBs who can't run, can't cover and can't tackle. We have DBs who can't cover and can't tackle. On offense, we have an OL that can't block for either the run or the pass and we have WRs who can't get open.

We will be very lucky to SPLIT our last 6 games ... 2-4 is more likely. 

The folks who say that we are only a player or two away from the playoffs are delusional. In reality we are about 10 players away (4 OL, 3 LBs and 3 DBs).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ve lost all hope in this team - PV Bengal - 11-23-2018, 11:34 AM