Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The other side to the Cody Core drop on 4th and 3.
(11-23-2018, 12:27 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I agree and disagree with your assessment.

Where I disagree is your belief that he can't scheme around our problems.  It seems to me that he already has, and did so early on in the season.  Now it is clear how we have to schematically protect the oline, so defenses are prepared to stop it, and thus shut down our offense.  That is why it is so imperative to have Green in the lineup, as he is one of those rare specimens that can still beat you even though you know what is coming.

I agree to a point. Lazor has done some stuff that's helped. But not really to the degree that a good OC could do. If you take a good hard look at our offensive numbers they're pretty bad ! And just the way the league is going favoring offense and then add in some of the lower ranked D's we've played we've been hovering right around horrible on O except for a couple first halves !

I get it nobody can work miracles with this offense given the horrific offensive line. But I still say much more could be done. Enough to be a true contender ? I doubt it.

The other kinda break I give Lazor is it's hard to gauge just how much influence ML has over the play calling/scheming/game planning ?

Having said all of that I still don't think Laor, even with a decent line, is the answer at OC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The other side to the Cody Core drop on 4th and 3. - bengalfan74 - 11-23-2018, 12:47 PM