Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Lance McAllisters valid questions
Lance really needs to stop this fan base complaining. First off, the guy doesn't care about the Bengals. It's all about the Reds and UC for him. I live in Seahawks country and guess what? Even with all of the success there are some who are still critical of the team. That's what fan bases do. It's not going to be a 24/7 circle jerk. There are those of us who would actually like to get over the playoff hump and see this team show some improvement.

I know some snarky posters try to make it sound like people who have criticism are miserable in their lives, and that's just comical. Please climb down from your high horse. I love when the Bengals win. Do I get as excited as I used to? No. I still enjoy the win, but until I know that this team can achieve some postseason success, it's hard to really jump up and down.

There's nothing wrong with feeling that way. There's also nothing wrong with supporting the team and turning a blind eye to everything else. The main issue is when someone from the opposing viewpoint tries to tell you that you're wrong for feeling the way you do. Unfortunately, it seems that one side here is more lopsided than the other, but that's how it works.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lance McAllisters valid questions - Bengal Dude - 09-16-2015, 05:10 PM