Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(11-25-2018, 04:54 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Guarantee you Mike Brown will use daltons injury as an excuse to keep Marvin around after this game Whatever

Trust me. The list of injuries (starting with Dalton, Green, Lawson and Eifert) will be a Hobson go-to this offseason. 

(11-25-2018, 04:57 PM)Lucidus Wrote: The 2013 and 2015 playoff losses were both unthinkable meltdowns. On one hand, I was shocked that Mr. Brown would further diminish his already extremely tarnished reputation by bringing Lewis back after each loss. On the other hand, I was not at all surprised -- given that same reputation.

Mike cares more about his misguided principles than winning or reputation.

(11-25-2018, 05:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not a “hater” I’m just ready to move on. We need a more athletic QB that can make up for a bad Oline. The history of Palmer and Dalton is not a good reason to not try. That’s like keeping Marvin out of fear we go back to the 90’s.

By all means, lets get a new QB. Excuse me if I don't get excited about it this time.

Palmer and Dalton have been good enough to win with, and they weren't the reason we looked like crap in Steelers/playoff/prime-time games.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 11-25-2018, 05:15 PM