Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Lance McAllisters valid questions
(09-16-2015, 07:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I know lots of the exact types you speak of and i live in, of all places...

Star Valley Frickin' Wyoming where we have nobody here in terms of population compared to other places.

Biggest bandwagon following of all time the Steelers have. If i go to any Sports place around here there are
Steeler jerseys and paraphenelia everywhere. Never seen a Bengal jersey anywhere, but maybe that will change
when we win the Superbowl, who knows.

To the OP, i agree with McC, i honestly don't like how these bastids try to place everyone into one category.

We have went through more shit than any other fan of any other team though IMHO.

Hopefully the Playoff bug is off our back this year or even better, the Lombardi trophy is in our hands.

I live off the beach near Tampa and went to the preseason game here. There were quite a few Bengals fans in attendance. After the game on the way out, a Tampa fan saw me and said to his wife, "there's another one". He sounded amazed at how many Bengals fans showed up.

I see AJ Green, Burfict and Malauluga jerseys in sports bars around here and one time I did see a Dalton jersey and tried to strike up a conversation with the guy. Turns out he's from Eastern Europe, spoke almost no English and responded with "NFL!" and had a big smile. I think he just liked the colors or something.

Now, I do have to admit that we got tickets because the son of one of my best friends for the last 25 years grew up with one of the Bucs players.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lance McAllisters valid questions - BengalChris - 09-16-2015, 09:02 PM