Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim McGee: Fans are just as culpable as coaches/ownership!
I may be wrong as I barely watched, but from the very first snap it seemed the stadium was basically a home game for the Browns. I heard duke and njoku chants like it was in Cleveland and saw tons of browns fans whenever the camera panned to the crowd. Anyone there have a better estimate of the ratio?

I used to go to several game a year but haven’t been since 2015 (almost bought last min tickets to the playoff game, soooooo glad I didn’t). I won’t be back until Marvin is gone. If they blow it up with a new coach and some exciting young talent I will be back to see in person, but not again while they stick with this status quo BS. I don’t care if we have a few 2-4 win seasons, I’ll get to some games as long as I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately, there is no light as long as things stay the same like they have the last 16 years. Marvin will NEVER win a playoff game as a HC. We are long past the time to move on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tim McGee: Fans are just as culpable as coaches/ownership! - leonardfan40 - 11-25-2018, 11:41 PM