Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Lance McAllisters valid questions
(09-16-2015, 09:02 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I live off the beach near Tampa and went to the preseason game here. There were quite a few Bengals fans in attendance. After the game on the way out, a Tampa fan saw me and said to his wife, "there's another one". He sounded amazed at how many Bengals fans showed up.

I see AJ Green, Burfict and Malauluga jerseys in sports bars around here and one time I did see a Dalton jersey and tried to strike up a conversation with the guy. Turns out he's from Eastern Europe, spoke almost no English and responded with "NFL!" and had a big smile. I think he just liked the colors or something.

Now, I do have to admit that we got tickets because the son of one of my best friends for the last 25 years grew up with one of the Bucs players.

Thanks Chris, that make me feel better. We have a damn fine team and deserve some damn respect.

Happy to hear of our Bengals colors being worn at other stadiums and i saw a few in Oakland, badasses.

Just this last weekend the Saturday before the game was my sisters wedding and there my new bro in law,
the Reverand, and the other 2 Groomsmen were and are all Stealer fans. But before and after the big ass
wedding i talked with around 10-15 other fans of other teams and everyone had respect for the Bengals and
how i know my football primarily from THIS board.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lance McAllisters valid questions - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-16-2015, 11:05 PM