Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim McGee: Fans are just as culpable as coaches/ownership!
(11-25-2018, 11:20 PM)fisherscatfan Wrote: That describes me exactly.  Live in Indianapolis and grew up in Louisville and Columbus, Indiana.  Have been a Bengals fan since the mid 70s when I was a kid.

Historically have taken the family to a couple of games a year but not the last few years.  Just tired of feeling the ownership doesn’t give a damn.  Part of me wishes Mike Brown would just move the damn team so I could move on.  I don’t switch loyalties so I may become less and less interested but honestly will always pull for the Cincinnati team.  Hoping I can pull the trigger and cut off Sunday Ticket next year.

I used to get pissed after a loss but now just becoming closer to apethic.  It’s sad when you best pleasures regarding football comes from the occasional loss of a team you hate.

This is me almost to a Tee.  I grew up in the Lexington TV market, and my grandmother lived and worked in Cincinnati all through the war before she moved back home.

I have not been back to a game since the 2015 Seahawks game.....I won't be back until Merv is gone.  If I had to watch via Sunday Ticket, I wouldn't be watching either.

The last paragraph sums it up beautifully.  After watching FSU and the Bungals get creamed...my weekend was shot until Denver come on in there with one.....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tim McGee: Fans are just as culpable as coaches/ownership! - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-26-2018, 10:56 AM