Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim McGee: Fans are just as culpable as coaches/ownership!
(11-25-2018, 11:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I was a fan of this team like 15 years before Mikey took over. 

Ten years prior for me.....man we had it good, it seemed.  Then the Mike Clown shit show came to town.

(11-26-2018, 10:35 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ThumbsUp 

The Bengals lost a lot of season tickets holders the past 2 years. I see FC Cincy soccer taking a lot more in coming years. The season ticket sales will tell the story next year, I predict another 30% decline in season tickets. My guess is team will have gone from peak of 50+K to under 30,000 season tickets essentially guaranteeing stadium in 2019 to be a little over half full on game days.

I'd say you're right, and I certainly don't want to tell fans what to do....nor do I blame season ticket holders for going to games they've already paid for.  I have voted with my wallet, and if memory serves, so did you.  I don't know if the dumbass in the owner's box will make changes due to empty seats or not, but my butt won't be in one anytime soon.  That effort yesterday was abysmal.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tim McGee: Fans are just as culpable as coaches/ownership! - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-26-2018, 11:06 AM