Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Lance McAllisters valid questions
(09-16-2015, 11:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Chris, that make me feel better. We have a damn fine team and deserve some damn respect.

Happy to hear of our Bengals colors being worn at other stadiums and i saw a few in Oakland, badasses.

Just this last weekend the Saturday before the game was my sisters wedding and there my new bro in law,
the Reverand, and the other 2 Groomsmen were and are all Stealer fans. But before and after the big ass
wedding i talked with around 10-15 other fans of other teams and everyone had respect for the Bengals and
how i know my football primarily from THIS board.

The Bengals are a good team. I had to go back to the last playoff winning team (1990) to find another Bengals team that I thought could compare in talent. There are more weapons on offense than can be satisfied in a game. Simply not enough throws or carries to go around.

Then there's the defense, which is capable to playing really well, and where we have Burfict on the shelf and Dennard working on his trade while getting some snaps. Dennard would likely be starting for most any other team if the Bengals hadn't drafted him. Burfict's return for Pittsburgh should add a spark. Atkins is back and Adam Jones is like a man possessed.

I do fly my OSU flag in front of the house when we near the end of college football season. Maybe the Bengals will give me a reason to buy a Bengals flag this year.

And, to boot, my neighbor from across the street was over tonight and he was telling me that his daughter is engaged to a fanatic Bengals fans. I haven't met him yet, but I'm sure I will.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lance McAllisters valid questions - BengalChris - 09-17-2015, 12:34 AM