Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Daugherty on Bengals. Not good.
(11-26-2018, 12:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sounds like we are screwed. Paul is usually not anti-bengal. I mean, he is truthful and no Hobspin, but not normally this blunt. Good read and feel he is spot on. After Marvin Lewis's presser, I think any little faith I had remaining in him is gone. Not to mention (I'm sure Fred has stats) the defense seems even worse since he took over. Yesterday was not healthy to watch and I only was able to start watching part way through the 3rd qtr. Feel sorry for those of you who watched it for 60 minutes.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/blogs/daugherty-blog/2018/11/26/tml-browns-bengals-hue-jackson-marvin-lewis-nfl-coach-hot-seat/2112979002/

I don't see how he's anti-bengal. He's saying all the things we say on this board all the time, and we aren't anti-bengal. We might be anti-mikebrown though and he might be anti-mikebrown too. But then who in football doesn't know that Mike Brown has been one of the worst owners in all of professional sports?

The fact that he points out the obvious about Mike Brown, Marvin Lewis, Hue Jackson and the stinker the team laid on the field yesterday doesn't make him anti anything, except maybe anti-ineptness.

If Hue Jackson becomes the next HC a full scale boycott is in order.

ALSO: He correctly points out that what Mike Brown is 'comfortable' with seems to direct Mikey's decisions.

ALSO: When I read something like this it validates my take on Mike Brown, Marvin Lewis, Hue Jackson and how the Bengals are playing.

ALSO: Let's see what Stephen A Smith has to say next. That's the one I'm looking for. I'd like to see him lay the wood to Hue Jackson as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daugherty on Bengals. Not good. - BengalChris - 11-26-2018, 03:35 PM