Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Overlooked Things, Week One
(09-15-2015, 02:01 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: 1. Oakland should be embarrassed, playing football on a baseball diamond! How bush league is that? 

I've been to many baseball stadiums in my lifetime, and I can say without a doubt that the Coliseum is the worst by far. I remember telling my brother that it looked like a little league stadium. Now, with that said, it's so damn terrible that it's almost charming. It's kinda like, "Hey look! I'm at the absolute worst venue in all of baseball. Isn't that unique?" Every time you go it's an adventure.

3. PFF has Clint Boling as its #1 Guard from Week One. Mikey just extended him in the offseason, and prior to the contract extension Boling was RotoWorld's #3 in free agency. Mike Zimmer tried desperately to lure Boling away to Minny. (This is one season removed from a rebuilt knee!)

I was really pumped when we drafted Boling. He just looked like a solid, dependable workhorse of a lineman. Injuries have derailed his career up to this point, but if he can stay healthy (a big if), I really think he has a chance to become a pro bowl level guard. Really like what I saw from him last week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Overlooked Things, Week One - Bengals_Legendary - 09-17-2015, 07:33 AM