Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton to I.R. - Bengals sign Tom Savage
(11-26-2018, 07:04 PM)jason Wrote: Not that it matters, but that's not her name. Who are these teams that have worked him out? Last I'd heard he still had some collusion lawsuit or grievance going on with the league... He's still better than Tom Savage I'd have to think.

He had a workout scheduled with the Ravens, which was canceled after Kaep's girlfriend posted to Twitter a racist picture of (Ravens owner) Steve Bisciotti with Ray Lewis implying that Bisciotti was a slave owner and Ray was a slave. 

Btw..we're walking a very fine line here. Tough to discuss Kaep without mentioning the partially political reasons he is not in the league.

(11-26-2018, 07:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure Driskel has ever been on a practice squad. 

I mistakenly thought we got him off of the 49ers practice squad. In reality, he lost a battle with Christian Ponder for 3rd string.

Not sure that's better. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton to I.R. - Bengals sign Tom Savage - Shake n Blake - 11-26-2018, 07:27 PM