Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save us Eric Bienemy - You're our only hope!
(11-27-2018, 12:55 AM)Whatever Wrote: I don't think Bienemy is an ideal candidate.  He is only in his first year as an NFL coordinator and his 2 years as a college OC at Colorado didn't exactly go well.  HC duties is a big step up and here he will also be heavily involved in personnel decisions.  He's a huge gamble imo.  He would bring some excitement and I'm sure the fan base would get behind the hire, though.

I wouldn't use Colorado too much against Bienemy. They had just moved to the PAC-12 and it's not like Colorado was winning many recruiting battles while in the Big 12 with the Texas schools, Oklahoma, Nebraska, even Missouri. No coach or coordinator has been able to achieve much there in the past 20 years or so outside of a couple lucky conference game appearances.

I think all candidates, especially offensive-minded candidates, should be considered. He's not at the top of the list of coaches I'd like to be considered but I wouldn't hate it. Literally anyone but Hue and Marvin will bring more hope. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Save us Eric Bienemy - You're our only hope! - Whodey614 - 11-27-2018, 05:43 AM