Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dream Coaching Staff in Cincinnati
In a fairy tale scenario where Mike finally pulled the plug on Marvin and decided not to go with a lazy hire (Hue Jackson)...I would have these 3 guys on my short list for head coach:

1st choice: Dave Toub, Chiefs Asst. HC and ST Coordinator...Has had a few interviews over the past few years and remains a hot name. A very respected, seasoned coach who's leadership and teaching qualities have been praised by Andy Reid.

2nd choice; Dan Campbell, Saints Asst. HC and TE's coach...When looking at someone from the Saints staff, some might like Carmichael better, but he is a very soft spoken, mild-manner personality who has always excelled in a behind-the-scenes type role and I'm just not sure he would be right for this job at this point in time. I think Campbell may be a better fit, and he does have 12 games of HCing experience.

3rd choice; Matt LaFleur, Titans Off. Coordinator...While the offense hasn't exactly been impressive in Tennessee this year, he was given a lot of praise and credit in his previous stops in Atlanta and St. Louis. He's a young guy who would probably need more experienced coordinators around him, and I think he would bring an element of excitement to the fan base. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Dream Coaching Staff in Cincinnati - Bengalholic - 11-27-2018, 03:35 PM