Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save us Eric Bienemy - You're our only hope!
(11-27-2018, 04:07 PM)jj22 Wrote: Maybe not. Most of us turned a blind eye to the antics of the wildcard meltdown. I will go to my grave claiming AB faked it and smiled at Pac as he was being helped off the field. That it was only a slight brush of his head with his shoulder. I will also never fault Pacman for defending the defensive huddle when Porter came in talking crap. Someone had to even if only he got in trouble for it. Hell (sorry for the lack of class, but it's the Steelers and I'm not proud of it) I even turned the other way as fans threw trash at Big Ben as he was carted off the field. Sorry 1-800-reportatPB if they would have asked (if I was in the area) I wouldn't have seen a thing.

Sometimes things just need to happen.....

And if they needed to happen, we as fans will find a way to excuse it.

I've never seen a game in all my years where opposing players were free to run up and mock the Coaches on the other sideline over and over and no one did anything.
If the players don't defend the coaches then the coaches have lost the respect of their own players. This is writing on the wall to me that we need a new coaching staff. And they did not defend Hue so he is not the answer.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Save us Eric Bienemy - You're our only hope! - BengalsBong - 11-27-2018, 06:43 PM