Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage...
(11-28-2018, 08:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think he was part of it.  I know he was the one meeting and emailing the attorneys to set it up.

Of course he was part of it, he was the head prosecutor.  Your statement adds a fact already agreed upon.  it does nothing to address the point being made.

Quote:That you find it laughable because it relates to Trump doesn't surprise me.  

It has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with real world experience of how high profile prosecutions work.

Quote:I'm sure you'd feel the same way if you were involved.

I have been involved in high profile cases, which is why the obviousness of my statement eluding you honestly baffles me.

Quote:Edit:  Do you contribute anything to these threads anymore?  Or just "slur" (ask your "ilk" says) other posters because you disagree?  How about some evidence rather than accusations?

My contribution to this thread is obvious to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.

(11-28-2018, 09:09 PM)Dill Wrote: Here is what I find amusing. Post #25 from "Obama's Judges."

For someone who clearly belives themselves to be intelligent you make a lot of inane points and miss completely obvious logic.

(11-28-2018, 09:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It probably wasn't even his Idea to begin with. He was informed how to proceed straight from the top.

He certainly had input, or he's comfortable being a complete puppet.  You do grasp what the other two seem to be vapidly unaware of, which is that no deal in such a case could ever proceed without approval at the highest level.   As related above, I have been involved in high profile cases.  I have also been involved in cases in which I was ordered to proceed in a way I thought was inappropriate or wrong (not illegal or unethical mind you).  I have, in some of those instances, asked that I be removed from having any association with the decision due to my objections.  The main point, unaddressed by my obviously benighted colleagues above, remains.  This case was not decided on and dealt with solely by Acosta.

Sorry to ruin the thrust of your thread with simple logic GM. Cry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-28-2018, 10:53 PM