Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage...
(11-28-2018, 08:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm finding the ignorance in this thread amusing.  You think Acosta made this decision all by his lonesome?  You think he didn't have superiors who were shoulder deep in his keister during his handling this case?  A huge high profile case like this and you think this was Acosta's decision?  Laughable.

(11-28-2018, 10:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course he was part of it, he was the head prosecutor.  Your statement adds a fact already agreed upon.  it does nothing to address the point being made.

It has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with real world experience of how high profile prosecutions work.

I have been involved in high profile cases, which is why the obviousness of my statement eluding you honestly baffles me.

My contribution to this thread is obvious to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.

For someone who clearly belives themselves to be intelligent you make a lot of inane points and miss completely obvious logic.

He certainly had input, or he's comfortable being a complete puppet.  You do grasp what the other two seem to be vapidly unaware of, which is that no deal in such a case could ever proceed without approval at the highest level.   As related above, I have been involved in high profile cases.  I have also been involved in cases in which I was ordered to proceed in a way I thought was inappropriate or wrong (not illegal or unethical mind you).  I have, in some of those instances, asked that I be removed from having any association with the decision due to my objections.  The main point, unaddressed by my obviously benighted colleagues above, remains.  This case was not decided on and dealt with solely by Acosta.

Sorry to ruin the thrust of your thread with simple logic GM. Cry

Mellow

(11-28-2018, 05:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Why do I imagine a guy holding a perfumed handkerchief to his nose as I read this?  Is the air still breathable up on that high horse? Smirk

Cool

Whether the "higher ups" approved or not was never the issue. What WAS the issue was that Acosta is now the Sec of Labor (not his former superiors) and as such appears to be the kind of person who will fold and not protect anyone except those with the most money or power.

But I did enjoy your post.

https://youtu.be/8d8h1lbzoHY

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage... - GMDino - 11-28-2018, 11:03 PM