Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis's true failure as HC
(11-29-2018, 02:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I personally wouldn't care if my team lost every game to their rival as long as they were going deep into the playoffs consistently.
Unfortunately, that's not happening either.
You use the Michigan-OSU comparison, but I think it's dumb that people would care more about losing to Michigan than making the playoffs, and I know that may sound silly that someone would actually care more about that but I know some die hard OSU fans who do.

Ocho this isn't really about Ohio St. or Michigan, or Alabama, or rivalry games vs. playoffs.

It's about ML having the deer in the headlighrs look anytime we play the Steelers, they're our nemesis, they're Marvin's nemesis.

And about how that lack of confidence, lack of mojo, rubs off on everything else Bengals. We can't beat Pittsburgh and it all goes to hell from there. Lose under the lights, lose against good teams when we need a win, lose in the playoffs.

And he refuses to change his approach, not to just Steeler games all the time ! This team wins in spite of Marvin Lewis and the coaching not because of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis's true failure as HC - bengalfan74 - 11-29-2018, 02:17 PM