Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage...
(11-29-2018, 03:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, plenty of people I disagree with have it.  I frequently disagree with Bell, Bmore, Benton, Zona and many others.  I only seem to have this issue with a very select few. 

This is worth a comment.  I have a lot of respect for all the guys mentioned there, whom I have also disagreed with. (B-zona is my oldest forum buddy, I believe, going back to 2005-06 on the old board.)

They make substantive contributions to the list.  But--and here is the important point--NOT ONE of those guys would ever jump into a thread laughing at everyone else's stupidity and commenting on the low "intelligence" of posters, the "vapid unawareness" of their "benighted" ignorance, as you do in not one, but post after post.  There are a number of closed threads in this forum now which began exactly with this kind of unnecessary intervention.

Excusing your behavior as a problem with only a select few (what is the number exactly? certainly more than three), is part of the problem. Every one of those "select few" could claim to have a problem with only one poster.

That you admire the above posters speaks well of you. It can't be because they say nasty mean things about people all the time. They don't. They make sober and informed contributions.  What would your rep be if you left off the nasty and just made informed contributions?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage... - Dill - 11-29-2018, 07:19 PM