Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump refuses to condemn Russian aggression against Ukraine
(11-29-2018, 07:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: That's one of the fairest and most accurate, at least IMO, descriptions I've seen of the President.

I'm not much on the whole left versus right stuff. I'm growing more tired of politics in general by the day. 

The one thing that does bother me is having a President that just isn't a good human being - no moral compass, no empathy, no basic decency. Even worse, he seems to goes out of his way to provoke, stir the pot and cause drama. Those are things that middle school drama queens do, not the leader of the free world. 

I honestly don't understand how anyone is still seriously defending him at this point. My dad is lifelong conservative who served 22 years in the Army and 28 years in law enforcement. He voted for Trump. Two years later, he's so frustrated and disappointed in not only what he's seen from Trump, but also the majority of conservatives in congress, that he's seriously considering leaving the Republican party. Never thought I'd see the day.

Just saw a story linked on Facebook that the Bundys (the ones who had the recent standoff with the BLM) had spoken out against Trump over the immigration issue. I didn't read the story, but it's interesting.

Trump put the GOP in a weird position. Since Clinton it had been the other party and focused on attack attack attack. They seemed to get the ideal candidate in Trump as nobody before him had been able to attack with such impunity. Now it seems like it may cost them a chunk of voters frustrated with the way things are heading.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump refuses to condemn Russian aggression against Ukraine - Benton - 11-29-2018, 07:50 PM