Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Football Focus dive: Cleveland Browns Mayfield's rise, Cincinnati Bengals Glenn's
(11-29-2018, 08:12 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: All GMs and top brass knows to build a top football team,you must first develop your O-lines with top top talent and of course your D-line. The bengals drafted two big time busts in fisher and number70.Neither one can make the grade,what a dumbass thing to do.Both are duds and I personally blame Duke Tobin for all of this.How can you pick duds like this and ruin our chances for two or three years.We should have kept Whit and never let the dude go to the browns,should have kept Zeither who is balling in Cleveland.I hope they hire a assistant GM.The league knows we are a terrible organization that is way way behind the times and we have no scouting dept and no top management.Its just insane.we are the bottom feeders of football and everyone knows it.so sad Hilarious LMAO Cool :paul:

Last year's draft did not have a plethora of O-Line prospects.  But this year's draft may have a couple OT guard/center types.  The center out of Georgia Gaillard is a great center/guard type.  I think the entire line needs help.  But also, TE and linebacker position is lacking.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro Football Focus dive: Cleveland Browns Mayfield's rise, Cincinnati Bengals Glenn's - psychdoctor - 11-29-2018, 08:21 PM